The 2019 Toyota Highlander Hybrid is a three-row SUV available in LE, XLE, Limited and Limited Platinum trim levels. Depending on trim level, it seats seven or eight passengers. Power comes from a 3.5-liter V6 engine paired with three electric motors, generating 306 horsepower. All-wheel drive is standard.
- 18″ machined w/painted accents aluminum Wheels.
- front air conditioning, automatic.
- AM/FM/Satellite-prep, seek-scan Radio.
- cloth Seat trim.
- 3.5L V-6 Engine.
- CVTi-S 2-spd CVT w/OD Transmission.
- 231 @ 5,800 rpm Horsepower.
- 215 @ 4,800 rpm Torque